You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rescuing contacts before deleting exchange account on my iphone

I am deleting my exchange account from my iphone as it no longer exists. I want to move my contacts to icloud or my current email address before deleting. Is there a way to do this?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 2:05 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 6, 2023 4:55 PM in response to rodellb

Hello rodellb,

Once you've copied all your Contacts to iCloud (as explained here: Set up iCloud for Contacts on all your devices), you can export them from iCloud.com onto your computer or other storage device by following the guidance in this article: Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com.

"Export a vCard

1. In Contacts on iCloud.com, select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
      2. Click the Show Actions Menu pop-up button in the sidebar, then choose Export vCard.
      3. If you select multiple contacts, Contacts exports a single vCard containing all of them.

Tip: You can export all your contacts as a single vCard and use it as a backup."

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

rescuing contacts before deleting exchange account on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.