You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update software fail for 9.3 on Apple Watch.

I attempted several times to download the new software update for Apple Watch 9.3 getting an error each time software fail and error has occurred while download it. I followed all steps in different videos from YouTube to no avail and II attempted several times to download the new software update for Apple Watch 9.3 getting a error each time software fail and error has occurred while download it. I followed all steps and different videos from YouTube to no avail and I contacted Apple support Apple Support also no help.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 4:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 9:14 AM

Reset the router to factory settings which usually requires a pin in a small hole.

After that reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

12 replies

Jan 28, 2023 8:57 AM in response to LD150

I have done all is it. I reset both devices multiple times. I unpaired the watch from the phone multiple times I even deleted network settings and other settings multiple times now the VPN as you suggested and still this thing will not update. I’m getting the error software update, failed. An error has occurred during download.

Update software fail for 9.3 on Apple Watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.