You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no icon for sleep on Apple Watch

How to put my sleep icon on apple watch

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 3:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 7:25 AM

lobsterghost1 is SUPER knowledgeable and is better able to read between the lines than I am and your question is... well... Vague.

I'm looking at your question differently than he did. I recently helped a user that couldn't find the Sleep app on their watch.

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for coming up with the fix, Apple support did!

I learned from it though and if I'm on the right track, I can help you with this.

First things first, what model is your watch? I'll explain how to get the Sleep app but your watch may not be capable and that's where lobsterghost1 will be able to help again ;-)

Here we go...

Using your phone, open the Health app.

At the bottom right corner of the screen, click "Browse".

Next, click on "Sleep"

Scroll down to "Full Schedule & Options" and click on it.

Look for, "Track Time in Bed with iPhone"

Is the the slider green? It needs to be, toggle it on.

Now, you should be able to find "Sleep" on your watch and in the Watch app on your phone.

Next, using your phone, open the Watch app. Scroll down to "Sleep" and click on it.

Look for, "Track Sleep with Apple Watch"

From now on, you will be able to see your sleep data and levels of sleep.

Get back to us to let us know how it went.

Have a great Friday! :-D

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2023 7:25 AM in response to 3rach

lobsterghost1 is SUPER knowledgeable and is better able to read between the lines than I am and your question is... well... Vague.

I'm looking at your question differently than he did. I recently helped a user that couldn't find the Sleep app on their watch.

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for coming up with the fix, Apple support did!

I learned from it though and if I'm on the right track, I can help you with this.

First things first, what model is your watch? I'll explain how to get the Sleep app but your watch may not be capable and that's where lobsterghost1 will be able to help again ;-)

Here we go...

Using your phone, open the Health app.

At the bottom right corner of the screen, click "Browse".

Next, click on "Sleep"

Scroll down to "Full Schedule & Options" and click on it.

Look for, "Track Time in Bed with iPhone"

Now, you should be able to find "Sleep" on your watch and in the Watch app on your phone.

Next, using your phone, open the Watch app. Scroll down to "Sleep" and click on it.

Look for, "Track Sleep with Apple Watch"

From now on, you will be able to see your sleep data and levels of sleep.

Get back to us to let us know how it went.

Have a great Friday! :-D

Jan 27, 2023 8:09 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Yes! Mine too!

It's so backwards sounding and that's why the other user didn't catch it.

We hadn't got to a point of comparing our settings, but if we had, I probably wouldn't have caught it anyway. They knew that the "Track Time in Bed with iPhone" wasn't on. They weren't wanting that though, they were wanting to track sleep with their watch 🤪

You guys (Level 10's) are just so impressive 🙇

I don't see sleep app in apple watch - Apple Community

Jan 27, 2023 8:10 AM in response to Pilerman

Pilerman wrote:

Yes! Mine too!
It's so backwards sounding and that's why the other user didn't catch it.
We hadn't got to a point of comparing our settings, but if we had, I probably wouldn't have caught it anyway. They knew that the "Track Time in Bed with iPhone" wasn't on. They weren't wanting that though, they were wanting to track sleep with their watch 🤪

You guys (Level 10's) are just so impressive 🙇

Nah!!! We've just been around longer and missed a lot of right answers along the way, learning as we go. You've actually been doing a great job here!!

I have no icon for sleep on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.