You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creat a new icloud account

If I buy a new phone for myself and create a new icloud account with it, will I still be able to use my old icloud account?

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 11:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 3:48 PM

Any purchases made under the old account will be forever tied to the old one. You will not be able to use the same email address for the new one. And, you can't combine them. But, yes, you absolutely can have two Apple IDs if that makes sense for you. Some people do it to have a work ID and a personal ID.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2023 3:48 PM in response to janettefromtomball

Any purchases made under the old account will be forever tied to the old one. You will not be able to use the same email address for the new one. And, you can't combine them. But, yes, you absolutely can have two Apple IDs if that makes sense for you. Some people do it to have a work ID and a personal ID.

Creat a new icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.