You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

device on health app

There are several devices attached to my health app. I am not sure why: I want to delete all but my current phone. Help?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 14, 2023 11:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 3:24 PM

Hi Gina2406,

We understand you would like to remove device from your Health app, and we can help you do that.

Your Health app contains your account's entire Health history, therefore it will show any device you ever logged into the Health app with and any devices that paired with that device. By removing all of the devices, you'll actually be deleting all of your Health history that was recorded by those devices.

If that's still what you would like to do, you can look on that same page you found the devices on.

Here are the steps to take:

1. Open the Health app
  2. Tap your profile in the top right of the Summary page
  3. Under Privacy, tap Devices.
  4. Tap on the device you would like to remove and choose to delete that device's data from your Health app.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2023 3:24 PM in response to Gina2406

Hi Gina2406,

We understand you would like to remove device from your Health app, and we can help you do that.

Your Health app contains your account's entire Health history, therefore it will show any device you ever logged into the Health app with and any devices that paired with that device. By removing all of the devices, you'll actually be deleting all of your Health history that was recorded by those devices.

If that's still what you would like to do, you can look on that same page you found the devices on.

Here are the steps to take:

1. Open the Health app
  2. Tap your profile in the top right of the Summary page
  3. Under Privacy, tap Devices.
  4. Tap on the device you would like to remove and choose to delete that device's data from your Health app.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

device on health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.