You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15

Hello Good day please am having some issues with my apple iPhone 12 Pro I recently upgraded my iOS version to iOS 16.2 and since then apps on my phone freezes and the phone automatically reboots itselfs how do I download it please?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 10:39 PM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to downgrade from iOS 16 to iOS 15 if you have already updated.

After an update, you may initially experience that some apps freeze and the system runs a little slower than usual. The new system just needs to be run in. After a short time everything should work normally.

Start by closing ALL your apps, then turn off your iPhone, wait a moment and turn it on again.

See also this article:

If your iPhone or iPad is running slow - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2023 10:39 PM in response to Sam_Austin

Unfortunately, it is not possible to downgrade from iOS 16 to iOS 15 if you have already updated.

After an update, you may initially experience that some apps freeze and the system runs a little slower than usual. The new system just needs to be run in. After a short time everything should work normally.

Start by closing ALL your apps, then turn off your iPhone, wait a moment and turn it on again.

See also this article:

If your iPhone or iPad is running slow - Apple Support

Jan 2, 2023 10:44 PM in response to Sam_Austin

"How to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15" Hello Good day please am having some issues with my apple iPhone 12 Pro I recently upgraded my iOS version to iOS 16.2 and since then apps on my phone freezes and the phone automatically reboots itselfs how do I download it please?"

-------

You Can't: Downgrading the iOS is not an option.

You're Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Boot Loop: It is stuck in a Boot Loop. This can occur when updating, and it got frozen. So, use MY User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

How to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.