You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Ventura 13.1 (22C65) Calendar crashes every time. No sync with my wife's calendar.

Hey... I'm confused...my calendar won't work. Crashes every time I launch it with a fault report.

Notning helped (reboot, run with shift pressed, etc etc). OS update didnt help as well.

Another problem - my ical wouldn't now sync with my wife's ical. We used it to deal with our kids' related tasks to both be aware. Worked perfectly. Now any new task created can't be seen in my cal and vice versa.

Please help!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 5:46 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jan 16, 2023 9:13 AM in response to Reppair

I did fix my issue with the calendar not working.. went to the Preferences > Internet Accounts > iCloud and disabled the calendar sync, it asked me to delete calendar events from my mac, confirmed and the calendar worked.

Seems like synchronization for calendar events with my iCloud is crashing the app. I have Gmail calendar events from two accounts working fine though..

MacOS Ventura 13.1 (22C65) Calendar crashes every time. No sync with my wife's calendar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.