You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove restrictions on child phone without my phone

I installed restrictions on my child phone and now my own iphone is not working and I want to remove them

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 2:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:22 PM

Hey there dimakatso52,

We'd like to help answer both of your questions, starting with disabling parental controls on your child's iPhone.

We'll need more details to better understand what's happening. What exactly occurs when you try disabling parental controls on your child's iPhone? The more details you provide, the better we'll understand what's happening. For your reference, this link goes over how to Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

You also mentioned that your own iPhone is 'not working', but we found a link that lists what to do If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2022 4:22 PM in response to dimakatso52

Hey there dimakatso52,

We'd like to help answer both of your questions, starting with disabling parental controls on your child's iPhone.

We'll need more details to better understand what's happening. What exactly occurs when you try disabling parental controls on your child's iPhone? The more details you provide, the better we'll understand what's happening. For your reference, this link goes over how to Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

You also mentioned that your own iPhone is 'not working', but we found a link that lists what to do If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen.

Cheers!

How to remove restrictions on child phone without my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.