You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Stopped Tracking all Activity and Heart Rate

Hi There,

A few days ago, my watch stopped tracking all activities and heart rate. I have tried all activities to try to correct. I unpaired/paired with “new”, all toggles are on (as they were before), recalibrated activity and went for a 20 min walk/run, check privacy toggles, etc. I will note that the “tracking activity” is on but greyed out, on my watch.

Appreciate if you can suggest anything else that I may have missed, to correct this issue.

Thanks

Peter

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 7:32 AM

What is happening when you try to manually measure your heart rate on your watch? If this is also not working it sounds like a hardware issue to me. Please contact apple support to set up service for your device if this is happening to you

1 reply

Apple Watch Stopped Tracking all Activity and Heart Rate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.