You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Download Apple Music to My Library

I recently signed onto the Apple Music free trial. I tried to download an album by clicking on the +Add button next to the album. However, nothing appeared in my Library. I must be doing something wrong. Thank you any help you can provide.

As a side question... I assume that if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription in the future, the songs that I previously downloaded with disappear. Am I correct?

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 2:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:06 PM

I assume that if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription in the future, the songs that I previously downloaded with disappear. Am I correct?

While you have an active subscription, you can download tracks for offline listening, per the procedure in here: Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

If your subscription ends, those tracks become unplayable.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 5:06 PM in response to kitjv

I assume that if I decide to cancel my Apple Music subscription in the future, the songs that I previously downloaded with disappear. Am I correct?

While you have an active subscription, you can download tracks for offline listening, per the procedure in here: Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

If your subscription ends, those tracks become unplayable.

How to Download Apple Music to My Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.