You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost alarm from data transfer

Two years ago I bought a new IPhone (12 mini) and I transfer the data from the old IPhone 5.

When I did the backup of iPhone 5 in order to transfer it on the new IPhone, I DID NOT cancel the alarm clock (big mistake).

Starting from then a Ghost alarm clock ring everyday. This alarm is related to the Sleep function.

To try to eliminate this alarm I switch off everything, all sleep functions, also all the other alarms but nothing. This Ghost alarm still in some remote memory of the IPhone.

There is anyone that can suggest a way in order to get rid of it?

I was also thinking to do a new backup of the old Iphone 5 after removing the alarm, and loading it in the new IPhone 12mini, but then I will lose all new informations, unless you can suggest a way to not to lose them.

Every help is really appreciated.

Thank you

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 1:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 2:25 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support page:--> Turn off alarms and delete sleep schedules in Health on iPhone, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Ghost alarm from data transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.