You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my AirPods can’t be verified as genuine parts?

Why my AirPods can’t be verified as genuine parts when I want to pair it to my iPhone while I update to 16.1.1 ver and I know AirPods are genuine?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 9:40 PM

Joseph_1365 Said:

"Why my AirPods can’t be verified as genuine parts when I want to pair it to my iPhone while I update to 16.1.1 ver and I know AirPods are genuine?"

-------

Did you Purchase these from Apple?:

If so, then this is a glitch in Apple's device database. Enter the AirpPods' Serial Number to verify the device at this link: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. If this shows up as AirPods, then you need to contact Apple Support to fix this glitch. Use this link for contacting them: Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2022 9:40 PM in response to Joseph_1365

Joseph_1365 Said:

"Why my AirPods can’t be verified as genuine parts when I want to pair it to my iPhone while I update to 16.1.1 ver and I know AirPods are genuine?"

-------

Did you Purchase these from Apple?:

If so, then this is a glitch in Apple's device database. Enter the AirpPods' Serial Number to verify the device at this link: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. If this shows up as AirPods, then you need to contact Apple Support to fix this glitch. Use this link for contacting them: Get Support

Why my AirPods can’t be verified as genuine parts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.