You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i install itunes into my hp windows 10 computer?

i forgot my iphone6 passcode and trying to reset it with my computer but i cant install itunes app,how will i afford installing the itune in my computer?

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 10:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 10:22 PM

In case your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, follow the steps in this article:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

For older iOS versions follow this one, to erase it, using your computer, after you have installed iTunes for Windows:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Installing iTunes for Windows is explained here:

Download and use iTunes for Windows 10 - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 9, 2022 10:22 PM in response to kistenjohnfred

In case your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, follow the steps in this article:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

For older iOS versions follow this one, to erase it, using your computer, after you have installed iTunes for Windows:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Installing iTunes for Windows is explained here:

Download and use iTunes for Windows 10 - Apple Support

can i install itunes into my hp windows 10 computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.