You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 applications don't work anymore

Hi Community

I have the Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 installed on my iMac 27' model 2015 iOS 11.6.4. None of the application from this collection works anymore. Is there any patch to fix this? Thank you for your help.

Regards

Fred

iMac

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 8:23 AM

You have installed 32-bit, unsupported Adobe applications on an operating system that only supports 64-bit applications. The only "patch" is to subscribe to current Adobe applications that are compatible with macOS Big Sur, or consider non-Adobe, non-subscription replacement applications (e.g. Affinity products).

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2022 8:23 AM in response to Cfred2020

You have installed 32-bit, unsupported Adobe applications on an operating system that only supports 64-bit applications. The only "patch" is to subscribe to current Adobe applications that are compatible with macOS Big Sur, or consider non-Adobe, non-subscription replacement applications (e.g. Affinity products).

Nov 3, 2022 12:56 PM in response to Cfred2020

Currently there is Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher. They are single-purchase (each $55USD), and the free trial downloads of any are available when you click the Buy button on the respective application. Don't let the low price deceive as they are feature rich. They are able to import and export Photoshop, Illustrator, other formats, and read InDesign files (Publisher).

I have owned these Apple Editor Choice award winning applications since they were released, and do not receive any benefit from the vendor in mentioning them here.

Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 applications don't work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.