You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Express repair question

I’ve just finished a request for an Apple Watch express repair and was wondering when the replacement Watch arrives am I able to take mine to an Apple Store to drop it off or do I have to post it. I’m just curious because I’d like some proof that I’ve sent it back. Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:09 AM

Talk to the Apple store.

When I cracked the face of the my watch I brought it to an Apple store and they accepted the watch after removing the band abd the replacement came by UPS or FedEx.

When I traded in an old watch and brought new watch they sent me a prepaid shipping box and I packaged the old watch up and brought it to a FedEX (in this case) store and got a shipping receipt.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2022 8:09 AM in response to iNull7

Talk to the Apple store.

When I cracked the face of the my watch I brought it to an Apple store and they accepted the watch after removing the band abd the replacement came by UPS or FedEx.

When I traded in an old watch and brought new watch they sent me a prepaid shipping box and I packaged the old watch up and brought it to a FedEX (in this case) store and got a shipping receipt.

Express repair question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.