You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac book Pro is from 2011, and can't get any update how can I still connect my Iphone and import files into my Laptop?

My Mac book Pro is from 2011, and don't have any software update option, using High Seirra 10.13.6. After installing IOS 16.0 version in my iPhone12 pro can't import photos or videos to my MacPro. How can I still connect my Iphone and import files into my Laptop via USB?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:25 PM

arony176 Said:

"My Mac book Pro is from 2011, and don't have any software update option, using High Seirra 10.13.6. After installing IOS 16.0 version in my iPhone12 pro can't import photos or videos to my MacPro. How can I still connect my Iphone and import files into my Laptop via USB?"

-------

Use a Cable:

Connect it using the applicable cable. When it is seen, it will prompt you about the sync. For an older Mac, this is what you may need: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m) - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2022 6:25 PM in response to arony176

arony176 Said:

"My Mac book Pro is from 2011, and don't have any software update option, using High Seirra 10.13.6. After installing IOS 16.0 version in my iPhone12 pro can't import photos or videos to my MacPro. How can I still connect my Iphone and import files into my Laptop via USB?"

-------

Use a Cable:

Connect it using the applicable cable. When it is seen, it will prompt you about the sync. For an older Mac, this is what you may need: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m) - Apple Support

My Mac book Pro is from 2011, and can't get any update how can I still connect my Iphone and import files into my Laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.