You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One song won't import into Music app on my computer

Hello! I am importing several CDs into the Music app on my MacBook Air. Periodically, I'll run into one song on a CD that won't import. So far this issue has happened on two CD. Just one song out of all the songs on the CD. What is wrong - how can I make it so I can import that one song? (Note that when I selected which app I'm referring to before posting this message, even though my app says it's named Music, its app icon looks like the iTunes for Mac icon icon - in case this makes any difference.)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 12:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2022 4:14 PM

Lisppat,

Unfortunately there are no settings that will affect importing beyond what you see in that guide. If you are sure the CD is clean and not scratched, try it in a different computer. If it rips OK there, bring the resulting files to your computer on a flash drive.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2022 4:14 PM in response to Lisppat0

Lisppat,

Unfortunately there are no settings that will affect importing beyond what you see in that guide. If you are sure the CD is clean and not scratched, try it in a different computer. If it rips OK there, bring the resulting files to your computer on a flash drive.

One song won't import into Music app on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.