You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting the messages below from different email addresses

Why am I getting these annoying messages from different Gmail addresses that show my phone number. I am blocking them, but the are received all the time. Should I be worried, never had this happen until I got my first iPhone….could it be a problem with phone number they gave me??

heeeeey how Are you 803845.111.sisisisisisisisisi.fyi

heeeeey how Are you 803845111.sisisisisisisisisi.fyi

I removed some of my phone number, PLEASE HELP!

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 6:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 6:16 AM

They look like spam, not a problem with your phone number. Unfortunately, many of us are getting spam text messages. Just keep deleting them. Or, you can select Settings > Messages then scroll down to Filter Unknown Senders. This way, they will all go to a separate folder and not interfere with text messages from people/companies in your contact list.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2022 6:16 AM in response to Avamarie22

They look like spam, not a problem with your phone number. Unfortunately, many of us are getting spam text messages. Just keep deleting them. Or, you can select Settings > Messages then scroll down to Filter Unknown Senders. This way, they will all go to a separate folder and not interfere with text messages from people/companies in your contact list.

Why am I getting the messages below from different email addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.