You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair my brand new Beats Flex with my iPhone.

no matter what i try i cannot pair my brand new beats flex earphones with my iphone. anyone have any ideas what i should try?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 2:18 PM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2022 5:48 PM in response to dirtydawg47

Hello dirtydawg47

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Are you getting an error message when attempting. Have you tried resetting your Beats as well?This can most times address the issues you're facing. See: Reset your Beats earphones - Apple Support

Reset Beats Flex
1. Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
diagram with callout lines to volume down and power buttons
2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.

If you still have issues after resetting, please make sure that your iPhone is updated as well: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Kind regards.

Unable to pair my brand new Beats Flex with my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.