You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my old iPhone passcode

I bought a new iphone. Transferred what i thought was all of my pics etc and most didnt come over. I forgot the passcode on my old iphone because I never got around to it in the time frame that I was supposed to send it back. My phone is now disabled. I dont use itunes and i just tried to use it and it gave me a message that said something to the effect of me not having access. Is there anyway I can get the information on that phone, disable my id on it, and facorty reset it without itunes. I went to my local verizon store last night and the associate wasnt helpful at all ! He brushed me off as though I was stupid because Ive never done this before

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 7:54 AM

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I forgot my old iPhone passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.