You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding a iPhone purchase

I am buying a second hand phone. I would like to confirm. It is not a fake. The owner is Zane Jibari. Please help me how can I know that phone is not fake.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 1:26 PM

Find our where this person bought the phone. Was it for an Apple store or Apple authorized service center? Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Also make sure the seller does this before you buy it: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2022 1:26 PM in response to gauravm17

Find our where this person bought the phone. Was it for an Apple store or Apple authorized service center? Enter the serial number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Also make sure the seller does this before you buy it: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regarding a iPhone purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.