You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card Notifications

If I share my Apple Card With my daughter, will I get a notification every time she makes a purchase? I really don’t want to be notified, every time “she” makes a purchase, like I do when I make a purchase. Anyone?

iPhone SE, 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 1:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 12:10 PM

Hello Catgetright2,

You can find some helpful clarifying info regarding notifications for Apple Card Family here in the "Turn on notifications for an Apple Card Family account co-owner or participant's activity" section: Set spending limits and get notifications for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

That section will help to provide steps that let you enable or disable notifications for a family member using Apple Card as desired.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 23, 2022 12:10 PM in response to Cantgetright2

Hello Catgetright2,

You can find some helpful clarifying info regarding notifications for Apple Card Family here in the "Turn on notifications for an Apple Card Family account co-owner or participant's activity" section: Set spending limits and get notifications for Apple Card Family participants - Apple Support

That section will help to provide steps that let you enable or disable notifications for a family member using Apple Card as desired.

Cheers.

Apple Card Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.