You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am 47 I do not want anyone tracking or putting my phone on any share

Why no matter what I do is my husband able to track all my calls and everything on my phone with family share

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 7:23 PM

Please explain how your age is important?

Note what Apple has to say in What is Family Sharing?:

Everyone's personal files and preferences remain private.

When you share iCloud+, family members can't see each others’ photos, files or documents. And when you share other subscriptions, such as Apple Music, Apple Fitness+ or Apple TV+, each person will see their own preferences and recommendations – not the whole family’s.

Want to keep purchases private? You can hide individual items.

Location sharing is available for family group members but there is no obligation to have your location shared. Further down the What is Family Sharing? page you will see the comment: If you need privacy, you can temporarily stop sharing your location. Just turn off Share My Location in the Find My app.

You can also turn it off in Settings > [Your Name] > Find My > Share My Location. You don't have to turn it on.

Membership of a family group does not affect your phone service. Your calls remain private and the record of your calls in the Phone app's Recents tab exist on your iPhone only.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 7, 2022 7:23 PM in response to Noshare

Please explain how your age is important?

Note what Apple has to say in What is Family Sharing?:

Everyone's personal files and preferences remain private.

When you share iCloud+, family members can't see each others’ photos, files or documents. And when you share other subscriptions, such as Apple Music, Apple Fitness+ or Apple TV+, each person will see their own preferences and recommendations – not the whole family’s.

Want to keep purchases private? You can hide individual items.

Location sharing is available for family group members but there is no obligation to have your location shared. Further down the What is Family Sharing? page you will see the comment: If you need privacy, you can temporarily stop sharing your location. Just turn off Share My Location in the Find My app.

You can also turn it off in Settings > [Your Name] > Find My > Share My Location. You don't have to turn it on.

Membership of a family group does not affect your phone service. Your calls remain private and the record of your calls in the Phone app's Recents tab exist on your iPhone only.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.