You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can trade-in value be applied to Apple Card or Apple Cash?

I have several older Mac devices that I'd like to put toward my purchase of a new Mac Studio and Studio Display. Can their trade-in value be applied to my Apple Card or my Apple Cash card?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:58 AM

If you arrange a trade as part of an online purchase, the trade amount will be credited to the payment method that you used for the purchase -- but I don't know of a way to do that with more than one device while making an online purchase. You may want to contact Apple Sales support to verify -- call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

Another option is to trad for Apple Gift cards ahead of the time you make the purchase - see: Apple Trade In - Apple

You can then use multiple Apple Gift cards for a single purchase. See the following from Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards at a time when you purchase online from Apple, or if you’re placing an order by calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. You can use your gift card(s) with one credit card and your Apple Account Balance to pay for your purchase.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2022 9:58 AM in response to Dana Cameron

If you arrange a trade as part of an online purchase, the trade amount will be credited to the payment method that you used for the purchase -- but I don't know of a way to do that with more than one device while making an online purchase. You may want to contact Apple Sales support to verify -- call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

Another option is to trad for Apple Gift cards ahead of the time you make the purchase - see: Apple Trade In - Apple

You can then use multiple Apple Gift cards for a single purchase. See the following from Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards at a time when you purchase online from Apple, or if you’re placing an order by calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. You can use your gift card(s) with one credit card and your Apple Account Balance to pay for your purchase.

Can trade-in value be applied to Apple Card or Apple Cash?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.