You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDF files not opening after upgrading to monterey

recently upgraded to Monterey on my macbook pro 13inch. I used to be able to use One drive with no problems. After the upgrade when I open a one drive window there is no files displayed inside the folders within one drive. I can access the onedrive files online from safari so they are not deleted but I cant see them on a smart window. Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview.

Any ideas how I can fix the above 2 problems? my productivity has taken a big dip.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 4:17 AM

About the OneDrive compatibility warning on Mac

Q - " Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview. "

A - How may other installed Applications that can open PDF files are installed on this computer ?

A - What Application is set a Default to Open and View PDFs ?

Note from picture the, Change ALL will make opening PDFs with the choose Application " Preview " Or the other Application

Refer to below picture

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2022 4:17 AM in response to Sentarli

About the OneDrive compatibility warning on Mac

Q - " Another problem I picked up is that I cant open PDF files. I need to use the "open with" then preview. "

A - How may other installed Applications that can open PDF files are installed on this computer ?

A - What Application is set a Default to Open and View PDFs ?

Note from picture the, Change ALL will make opening PDFs with the choose Application " Preview " Or the other Application

Refer to below picture

PDF files not opening after upgrading to monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.