You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri command working on iPhone but not Watch?

I have noticed that Siri commands are working fine through my iPhone but do not work on my Watch, an example is attached. May be a Home issue (this is a command via Home) but odd that it works on my iPhone and not on my watch.

I also noted that a flight boarding pass loaded onto my iPhone today has not synced to Wallet on the watch.

I have tried restarting the watch but it doe not resolve the issue. Is there a cache that needs to be cleared on the watch and if so how do I do this?

Any ideas??

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 2:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 2:27 AM

As a followup, I have completed a hard reset ( hold the digital crown and the side button for 10 seconds at the same time) but this did not resolve. If I ask Sisi what the time is or other questions I get a response, however the Home command is not working. Interestingly, if I go to Home on my watch it is showing No Response for the Garage Door yet on Home on the watch it is showing the correct status (Closed) thus seems like it is an issue related to Home?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 2:27 AM in response to ademanuele

As a followup, I have completed a hard reset ( hold the digital crown and the side button for 10 seconds at the same time) but this did not resolve. If I ask Sisi what the time is or other questions I get a response, however the Home command is not working. Interestingly, if I go to Home on my watch it is showing No Response for the Garage Door yet on Home on the watch it is showing the correct status (Closed) thus seems like it is an issue related to Home?

Siri command working on iPhone but not Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.