You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not create Apple ID

Hi Apple support,

I face a strange issue when create a new apple ID.

When I fill the email, it said that this email address is not available.

It's the right email.

But when I fill the wrong email, it will ok.

Please help to double check for this issue.

Thanks in advances!

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 5:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:00 AM

Hi dinhthien1604,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to create an Apple ID using your email address.

To get started, check out: How to create a new Apple ID. Do you recall using that email address for an Apple ID account previously? Or, associating it to an Apple ID account as a rescue email or alias email?

What happens when you use that email address to try to find your Apple ID, by entering your name and that email address at iforgot.apple.com?

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2022 7:00 AM in response to dinhthien1604

Hi dinhthien1604,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to create an Apple ID using your email address.

To get started, check out: How to create a new Apple ID. Do you recall using that email address for an Apple ID account previously? Or, associating it to an Apple ID account as a rescue email or alias email?

What happens when you use that email address to try to find your Apple ID, by entering your name and that email address at iforgot.apple.com?

Best regards.

Can not create Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.