You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card Disappeared When I Got A New Phone. Can’t Put It Back In For Some Reason.

I want to know how to get my apple card into my wallet again. I don’t know the numbers because it was located on the card information when it was in my wallet. I can’t scan it in because there are no numbers on the card. There is no option to input an apple card - only a regular debit/credit/transit card. I tried checking my account online for that information but no luck so far.

The funny thing is that apple card is still in its default setting and I can still use it to make purchases. The trouble is trying to go into the wallet and looking at the purchases I made or making a payment. I have to go on my browser to do that now which can be inconvenient.

Any suggestions?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 3:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2022 7:28 AM

I want you to try something bold.

1. Go to iCloud.com>sign in>go to account settings>select the device>select remove Apple Pay.
  2. The restart your device.
  3. See if it will set up Apple Pay again.
  4. If none of this works call Goldman Sachs at 1.877.255.5923 to see if they can reset the card.
7 replies

Apple Card Disappeared When I Got A New Phone. Can’t Put It Back In For Some Reason.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.