You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since iOS 15.1 update on iPhone 11, AirPods Pro disconnect and have to re-pair with phone after 20 seconds

Since the iOS 15.1 update on my iPhone 11, my AirPods Pro disconnect (also gets forgotten from My Devices) and if I open the charging case the bubble appears "Not Your AirPods Pro: AirPods Pro not connected to this iPhone" with the option to "Connect".

After going through the re-pairing/re-connecting by holding the button on the back of the charging case, the AirPods successfully stay connected... for about 20 seconds. The iPhone then drops the connection and the "Not Your AirPods Pro" reappears. (It forgets the AirPods from the bluetooth list and I have to re-pair them from the beginning. Airpods do not show in "My Devices" bluetooth list).

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 3:09 PM

Hello,

See if this helps:

If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

Since iOS 15.1 update on iPhone 11, AirPods Pro disconnect and have to re-pair with phone after 20 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.