You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reset your home page

How do we reset our home page to get Facebook icon back on iPhone?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 6:18 PM

Go to Settings/General/Reset - Rest Home Screen Layout. That will undo any home screen edits you have done, however. You would be better off going to the App Library (the last page of the Home screen), finding Facebook, and dragging it back to wherever you would like it to be.

5 replies

Nov 28, 2021 8:03 AM in response to pbbird

pbbird wrote:

Thanks so much. Not sure how to access App Library. (I don’t spend any time on my phone other than to make and receive calls). But Facebook is used for my church announcements so I need it fir that.

I explained that, but here it is again: On the Home screen, swipe the screen from right to left. If there is more than one page in the Home screen repeat until it won’t swipe again. The last page is the App Library, and it says so at the top.

reset your home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.