You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.12.2.2 Mini Player No Longer Shows Song Title

Not sure what happened. I've been using 12.12.2.2 on Windows 10 for a while but just recently the mini player has stopped showing the song title info. Doesn't matter if my mouse cursor is hovering over the player or not. Doesn't matter if the large artwork is displayed. It just flat out won't display any song info now for some reason. All it shows is what you see below:

Also, for some reason pressing Ctrl+Shift+M no longer brings up the mini player either. I'm starting to wonder how long it's going be before the whole app just shuts down completely.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:07 PM

3 replies

Nov 10, 2021 10:51 AM in response to smichels62

Hey Scott,

It appears that you're having a couple of problems with iTunes for Windows. The MiniPlayer no longer shows song information, and it can't be invoked with the normal keypresses. We're glad to glad to provide assistance.

If you haven't already, see if restarting your PC resolves these issues. If it doesn't please reach out to Apple Support: Get Support -- Choose Music, Apps & Services > iTunes Player > Other iTunes Topics > The topic is not listed. Briefly explain the issue, then Continue to reach them.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

iTunes 12.12.2.2 Mini Player No Longer Shows Song Title

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.