You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think I overpay my Apple card?

So today I calculated all my spending and payments through list of transactions. I found out I did 2 payments: 1 payments is last month minimum due (which is $58.25). And then right after that I paid last month balance (which is $86.50, already include my monthly Mini Ipad installment).

I did not pay attention that if I paid the whole last month balance, I do not need to pay minimum right? So right now when I add up everything, obviously the minimum due payment that I did is over paid. However, my Apple card show $0 as balance, instead of maybe showing "extra credit" -$58.25?

What should I do? Should I call Apple Card number show in phone? Or wait until next month to see if that credit show up?

Apple Card makes it so confused sometime to pay with the circle thing... :/

Posted on Nov 3, 2021 9:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 5:57 AM

Hi, you must notify in writing Goldman Sachs immediately to preserve certain legal rights you have.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND A MISTAKE ON YOUR MONTHLY STATEMENT

If you think there is an error on your Monthly Statement, write to us at:

Lockbox 6112

P.O. Box 7247

Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112

In your letter, give us the following information:

• Account information: Your name and the email address associated with your Apple Card Account.

• Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.

• Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a

mistake.

You must contact us:

• Within 60 days after the error appeared on your Monthly Statement.

• No later than 11:59 P.M. ET on the day prior to the date an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the

amount you think is wrong.

You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

Calling or chatting will not preserve your legal rights.

You can download your monthly statements several ways.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211236

I hope this helps.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 4, 2021 5:57 AM in response to Dao Minh

Hi, you must notify in writing Goldman Sachs immediately to preserve certain legal rights you have.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND A MISTAKE ON YOUR MONTHLY STATEMENT

If you think there is an error on your Monthly Statement, write to us at:

Lockbox 6112

P.O. Box 7247

Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112

In your letter, give us the following information:

• Account information: Your name and the email address associated with your Apple Card Account.

• Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.

• Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a

mistake.

You must contact us:

• Within 60 days after the error appeared on your Monthly Statement.

• No later than 11:59 P.M. ET on the day prior to the date an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the

amount you think is wrong.

You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

Calling or chatting will not preserve your legal rights.

You can download your monthly statements several ways.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211236

I hope this helps.

Nov 6, 2021 9:57 AM in response to Dao Minh

Hi, they will send a letter to the address that you gave them for your account. They have no more than 30 days to do so.

The letter will detail what they are doing. If GS uses case numbers it will be included in the letter. During this time you’ll not have to pay interest on the amount in question and the amount disputed does not need to be payed.

Goldman Sachs must reach a decision with 90 days. If you do not agree with their decision you can take it to the next level, which includes arbitration. Here is the link to the document that provides further information on this subject,

Patience is the key until you hear from GS. Beyond this you’ll need to consult with an attorney in your state. This community cannot provide legal or financial advice. Best wishes.

I think I overpay my Apple card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.