You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought Apple Watch with promotion with a phone. I realized it’s the SE. not the new one. And I’m paying almost twice as much. Can I return this Apple Watch ?

I bought Apple Watch with promo when I was buying a phone . I realized it’s the SE rather then the newest 7. And I’m paying almost twice as much then if I had bought it out right .. can I return it or pay it off early

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 25, 2021 5:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 11:27 AM

Hello, Brynnleigh1.

That's a good question and it deserves an answer. But we here are just users like yourself.

Here are a couple links to get you started toward what I hope is a positive resolution of your issue. 🙂

Returns and Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 11:27 AM in response to Brynnleigh1

Hello, Brynnleigh1.

That's a good question and it deserves an answer. But we here are just users like yourself.

Here are a couple links to get you started toward what I hope is a positive resolution of your issue. 🙂

Returns and Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple Support

Subscriptions and Billing - Apple Support

I bought Apple Watch with promotion with a phone. I realized it’s the SE. not the new one. And I’m paying almost twice as much. Can I return this Apple Watch ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.