You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got locked out of my i phpne so i had to get a new icloud account now my apple watch will not connect to my new i cloud account even when i reset it

How do i set up my apple watch with new icloud account even if i've already reset it

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 1:10 AM

You have to remove your old apple id from the phone;

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

How to remove Activation Lock

Or;

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 1:10 AM in response to whatever1225

You have to remove your old apple id from the phone;

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

How to remove Activation Lock

Or;

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

Nov 7, 2021 2:09 AM in response to whatever1225

I have an iphone 4S and I love to use it. I bought it in Japan under contract with softbank and legally completed my obligation with softbank. I was transferred in Philippine for my work. I used it for several months in my country, and when I had a problem with charging cable, it was totally drained. But, when I managed to fully charge again. I can no longer reactivate it even though I am using my new Apple id and PW.

In Activation Help, it says "A password is required to activate this device because its owner has used Find My Iphone to link it to their Apple Id. If this is your device, enter the Apple id and password you used to set up icloud."

Since this is my device which I loved and I can no longer afford to buy new one please assist me in solving this issue and please reactivate my Iphone 4S. Specification: JUNSAN's iPhone / iPhone 4s / Serial No. C3***TCO / Version iOS 9.3.5.

Hoping for your kind assistance. Please alert me with my mobile no.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

i got locked out of my i phpne so i had to get a new icloud account now my apple watch will not connect to my new i cloud account even when i reset it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.