You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app not loading videos

When I try to watch the Apple TV app through my fire cube I get a message that says......

Video Not Available There is a problem loading this video. If this continues check your internet connection

I can watch the Apple TV app on my iPad so my account is working. I can watch all of my other TV apps on my TV with no problem. I tried to uninstall the Apple TV app and reinstall it and that did not help.

please advise.

FireTVCube(Gen1),

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:59 PM

3 replies

Sep 29, 2021 1:41 PM in response to Melton5150

Hello Melton5150,

It sounds like you are unable to load videos on your Apple TV app. We understand ho important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article should be able to help: If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Are you running the latest firmware on your Fire Cube? When did you first notice this? Also, are you able to test on another network?

Cheers!

Sep 29, 2021 7:55 PM in response to SnickZ.

Thanks. I saw this article and tried it but still didn’t resolve the issue. I am running the latest firmware and all updates are completed. I watched several shows with no issues the last several weeks and started having issues over the past weekend.

I can watch all shows fine on my ipad on the Apple TV app but just cant on my TV. Do you think it would help if I uninstalled by fire cube and go back to factor settings and reinstall it? That’s the only thing that I have not tried.

Apple TV app not loading videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.