You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using find my device to locate lost ear bud

I lost one of my beats buds. When i use find my device I see both buds together at the same location on the map inside a blue circle. If one bud is not at that location will that show on the map in a separate location? Also what is the lighter ring that appears around the blue circle as sometimes it moves so it is not directly over the blue circle..

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 12:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 11:30 PM

That was the first thing I tried. The bud I have sounded but the missing one did not. It did show that it was very low on power. What I would like to know is about the map. If the buds are in two different places would that be indicated on the map instead of being shown together?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2021 11:30 PM in response to redspin

That was the first thing I tried. The bud I have sounded but the missing one did not. It did show that it was very low on power. What I would like to know is about the map. If the buds are in two different places would that be indicated on the map instead of being shown together?

Using find my device to locate lost ear bud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.