You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not receive invoice of the bill

I did not receive invoice for the payment

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 1:22 AM

5 replies

Aug 27, 2021 9:06 AM in response to kailash35

kailash35 wrote:

which email

The email associated with your Apple ID, the one you used to log in to your iPhone and iTunes & App Store.

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history, check a specific purchase, manage subscriptions and request refunds.

Sep 14, 2021 4:15 AM in response to shakti129

I haven’t received any invoices from apple since the 1st of September, the kids games and a subscription invoice should have been emailed to our in box, I requested a phone call asking for help, well what a load of rubbish, every excuse under the sun and the person even argued that my credit card was wrong, all I wanted to know why the invoice didn’t arrive and all payments are pending, I asked why and the phone went silent, then the person then accused me that I was wrong and nothing in pending. Btw there are 8 items in pending. By this time I was fed up with the person accusing me and the blame game started, for an international company the billing system is disgusting, if customers buy something online an invoice is received the same day not two weeks later sitting in bl***dy pending. Am I the only one with this issue?

I did not receive invoice of the bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.