You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music set backs

Why is Apple Music so far behind?

Mobile data usage is ridiculous. Low data mode+mobile streaming turned off it used 2.4 gigs on one month with updating covers photos etc. Streaming it uses a ridiculous amount of mobile data. It used almost 15 gigs in a month with 25gigs of music downloaded and rarely ever steaming anything that wasn’t downloaded. I am away from Wi-Fi and my home for days at a time and this makes it a non usable music service. The data usage is the same on android and on my iPhone 12 Pro.

The interface is nice but where are curated playlists? The regularly updated Apple playlists are great but they get boring and often repeat the same songs on different playlists. Spotify has nailed it with computer generated user playlists. Daily mixes, mixes by decade and by genre. All of them curated based on music you listen to but often play different songs to broaden your music listening experience.

get these two things figured out and more people will join in on Apple Music.

What does Apple Music get right? The sound quality is above Spotify and YouTube music. Spatial audio is awesome and the integration with my AirPods Pro is fantastic.

Why haven’t these issues been addressed?

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 12:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 2:19 PM

This is a user-to user forum. We are simply users like yourself. No one here (with VERY limited exceptions) works for Apple. To make this suggestion to Apple, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Music set backs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.