You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use my photo as screen saver

How do I use photo from my iPhone as screen saver to my Apple Watch?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 4:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 5:11 AM

There are no screen savers as such for the Apple Watch, but you can use the Photos watch face to show them. When you lower your wrist, a dimmer version will appear, if you have enabled the Always On feature.

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

While you can do it on the watch directly too, I recommend using the Watch app on the iPhone to set that face up, especially the first time around.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2021 5:11 AM in response to Wendy876

There are no screen savers as such for the Apple Watch, but you can use the Photos watch face to show them. When you lower your wrist, a dimmer version will appear, if you have enabled the Always On feature.

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

While you can do it on the watch directly too, I recommend using the Watch app on the iPhone to set that face up, especially the first time around.

How do I use my photo as screen saver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.