You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the “report junk” option when I receive unwanted iMessages…. What is the best way for me to report these and to hopefully receive fewer. I am getting many unwanted text messages to groups of 20 people. Usually from an email address.

I am receiving many unwanted messages as text messages from unknown numbers or more often from unknown email addresses. These messages are typically sent to 20 numbers (of which one is mine). I always block the number or email address they are from but I get several a week from new email addresses. I always send it to AT&T via the spam report number (7726). The response is a request for the phone number. But the messages usually come from an email address. Please help!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 2:47 PM

From the iPhone User Guide:

2 replies

I do not have the “report junk” option when I receive unwanted iMessages…. What is the best way for me to report these and to hopefully receive fewer. I am getting many unwanted text messages to groups of 20 people. Usually from an email address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.