You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report Junk NOT available in iMessage

Apple says I can report iMessage junk, but I am NOT seeing Report Junk option in the imessages. How do I access it? (I have filtered unknown senders by doing this: Messages>Unknown & Spam, but I am not seeing the Report Junk option anywhere.)

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 3:29 PM

Report Spam is an option you are offered when you receive a Message that could be considered Junk or Spam - usually from a number that you do not have in your Contacts. You will also get the option when you delete the message, where a button appears where you can report the message as Spam.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 19, 2023 3:29 PM in response to DA1208

Report Spam is an option you are offered when you receive a Message that could be considered Junk or Spam - usually from a number that you do not have in your Contacts. You will also get the option when you delete the message, where a button appears where you can report the message as Spam.

Report Junk NOT available in iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.