You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting calendar time regardles of time zone

I am traveling a lot between Abu Dhabi-Belgrade so different time zone. How to set calendar ,to have always local time for calendar events? E.g When I make calendar event at 8:00am in Abu Dhabi, when I am in Belgrade(different time zone) to have same event at same local 8:00am Belgrade time?

Thank you in advance

Posted on May 30, 2021 11:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 6:07 PM

Hi there sirius007,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you travel regularly and want your Calendar events to be in your current location’s time zone. You can accomplish this by enabling time zone support on iCloud.com. Learn more here: Add calendar events in other time zones on iCloud.com.

We hope this helps!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2021 6:07 PM in response to sirius007

Hi there sirius007,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you travel regularly and want your Calendar events to be in your current location’s time zone. You can accomplish this by enabling time zone support on iCloud.com. Learn more here: Add calendar events in other time zones on iCloud.com.

We hope this helps!

Setting calendar time regardles of time zone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.