You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Application Issues downgrading from Catalina to High Sierra.

I've downgraded from Catalina because it really slowed down my Mac Mini - (late 2014) to High Sierra. Not easily done without a 'functioning' back-up. I'm up and running now on High Sierra and have my data and most apps. What I don't have is functional copies of 'Pages', 'Numbers' or 'Keynote'. I understand why they don't function on H.S. (they are Catalina versions) but how can I now get the older versions of these programs that work on H.S.? Ironically, recovering 'Safari' was easy, the other's not so much.

Can anybody help me?

Mac mini, OS X 10.10

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 2:32 PM

Delete one of the apps. Pages would be fine. Open the App Store, open the Purchased tab and look for Pages and download from there. Assuming it works, repeat for the other two apps.

Similar questions

1 reply

Application Issues downgrading from Catalina to High Sierra.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.