You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

invoice for payment which is not canceled

Hello again . my problem is not refunds. the essence is slightly different. I explain. The child was playing a game, there was no money on the bank card tied to the phone. The child clicked on purchases in the game and despite the fact that there was no money on the account in the game, everything he wanted to buy was given to him. and now, with any authorization, I get a common brush for all his purchases in one amount. I can't even pay for icloud because of this invoice. By writing to the game support the question "how could you give my account for almost $ 40 purchases if there was no money on the card?" they answered "write to apple" This is a scam on their part to set up payment in such a way that everything bought is released and then a total bill comes. So the child could push for $ 500. I ask you to withdraw the invoice from me for the game "American Dad Apocalipsys Soon" in the amount of $ 34.97 which hangs as an expected payment. I attach the screen. Thanks in advance, have a nice day.

Posted on May 14, 2021 1:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 2:12 PM

If you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. If not, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(198025)

Similar questions

1 reply

invoice for payment which is not canceled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.