You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iphone 11 with ios 14.4.2. It says I can use dual sim cards but the sim tray does not hold two, one on top one on the bottom. On the apple website this is how they instruct you to implement. Has anyone worked out a solution?

I have a new iphone 11 with ios 14.4.2. It says I can use dual sim cards but the sim tray does not hold two, one on top one on the bottom. On the apple website this is how they instruct you to implement. Has anyone worked out a solution?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 13, 2021 9:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 3:45 AM

It will have one eSIM, and one Nano sim slot. Contact your cellular provider to determine if they support eSIM service.

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.