You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix Apple TV 4K fast blinking light???

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on May 8, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:11 AM

Apple TV would have a flashing status light during startup, during updates, and continuously when failing to start up.

If it fails to start up, first try disconnecting from power for a minute or two, then try again.

If the issue persists then it needs to have its software restored. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support. For the 4K model, users can’t do this themselves through a computer. Instead contact Apple Support to have it restored for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 9, 2021 1:11 AM in response to Ml2021_gdl

Apple TV would have a flashing status light during startup, during updates, and continuously when failing to start up.

If it fails to start up, first try disconnecting from power for a minute or two, then try again.

If the issue persists then it needs to have its software restored. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support. For the 4K model, users can’t do this themselves through a computer. Instead contact Apple Support to have it restored for you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.