You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitbit User question

So i just bought a brand new fitbit. While i love the tracking, the steps couter and stairs climbed numbers on my watchface. The battery life of 3 days. The rest of it is useless and slow.

Can i get steps, stairs climbed and heart rate on an apple watch face? Is that possible?

Ive heard you can add something called "complications" on the faces...but am unsure if the above is possible.

Please anyone help

JB

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 11:25 AM

4 replies

Mar 28, 2021 4:11 PM in response to MichelPM

Hi. I have heard that complications from pedometer apps can be added. But can you add different metrics from the same app to one face? Like download pedometer ++ and add steps in one area and stairs climbed in another?

I get it. Apple watch isn’t just a tracker

but what I need is a tracker that can go more. If i have to search for my health stats then it defeats the purpose

Mar 28, 2021 4:23 PM in response to JasonBeckstead

To a watch face that has/includes complications, you can add any complication you like.

So, it is possible to add different health tracking apps/complications to a single watch face.

This is entirely do-able and possible.

You, also, have to remember too, that both FiBit and Apple have their own Health tracking apps for the iPhone to see all of your data at a glance.

Fitbit User question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.