You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Total Calories, Heartbeat, steps on Apple Watch 7 clock face

Just switched from Fitbit (since Google now owns them) to Apple Watch 7 and, in spite of the overwhelming number of options, can't find a way to show total calories burned, heart rate and steps on a clock face? (like the attached picture). Seems like this would be pretty simple to do but....

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 11:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 1:45 PM

See:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and the 'Activity Analog' , 'Activity Digital' and 'Modular Duo (Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch Series 8 only)' sections of:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

You can add Heart Rate as a complication to those faces. I'm not sure about steps (if not available, I'm sure there are third-party apps that can add steps - search the App Store). In fact, you can add Activity as a complication to most of the other watch faces.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2023 1:45 PM in response to jmck4111

See:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and the 'Activity Analog' , 'Activity Digital' and 'Modular Duo (Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch Series 8 only)' sections of:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

You can add Heart Rate as a complication to those faces. I'm not sure about steps (if not available, I'm sure there are third-party apps that can add steps - search the App Store). In fact, you can add Activity as a complication to most of the other watch faces.

Total Calories, Heartbeat, steps on Apple Watch 7 clock face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.