You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silenced call... I am having the same problem. My calls are being silenced and I have taken all the recommendations..

How to turn off call silencing when phone is locked..this just started happening. I did go into setting turned off DND but only two options shown are Always Silence or while phone is locked..How do I turn this off as I keep missing important calls!!!!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:47 AM

sarahfromhillsborough wrote:

How to turn off call silencing when phone is locked..this just started happening. I did go into setting turned off DND but only two options shown are Always Silence or while phone is locked..How do I turn this off as I keep missing important calls!!!!

That feature is only enabled when you have DND enabled which you don't.

check silence unknown callers is turn off in call/phone settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2021 10:47 AM in response to sarahfromhillsborough

sarahfromhillsborough wrote:

That feature is only enabled when you have DND enabled which you don't.

check silence unknown callers is turn off in call/phone settings.

Silenced call... I am having the same problem. My calls are being silenced and I have taken all the recommendations..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.