You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant download photoshop on my macbook air m1

I have my adobe photoshop account but when I try to download onto my Mac it keeps saying that the file is broken or damaged and won't let me use it?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 9:15 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2021 7:02 AM in response to eimear212

Hi eimear212,

We see you're experiencing an issue with installing Adobe Photoshop, and we will do our best to assist. If you haven't already, we suggest powering off the Mac and then powering it back on.

If you're still having an issue with installing the app, boot into safe mode to see if you're able to install it there. Starting up your Mac in safe mode can help you determine whether issues you’re experiencing are caused by software that loads as your Mac starts up. For steps, click here: How to use safe mode on your Mac. Depending on the outcome, follow the steps in the article.

If you're able to install in safe mode, restart normally and confirm it works. If you're unable to resolve it, we suggest reaching out to Adobe support here: Adobe Help Center

Take care.

i cant download photoshop on my macbook air m1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.